I'm Winston Wolfe. I solve problems.

segunda-feira, janeiro 09, 2006

Canção para o fim da adolescência

When you're talking to yourselfAnd nobody's homeYou can fool yourselfYou came in this world alone...(alone)So nobody ever told you baby, how it was gonna beSo What'll happen to you baby?Guess we'll have to wait and see...1, 2....Old at heart. But I'm only 28And I'm much too young to let love break my heartYoung at heart. But it's getting much too lateTo find ourselves so far apartI don't know how you're supposed to find me latelyAnd what more could you ask from me?How could you say that I never needed youWhen you took everythingSaid you took everything from me...Young at heart. And it gets so hard to waitWhen no one I know can seem to help me nowOld at heart. But I mustn't hesitateIf I'm to find my own way outStill talking to myself. And nobody's home.....(alone)So nobody ever told us baby, how it was gonna beSo What'll happen to us baby?Guess we'll have to wait and seeWhen I find all of the reasonsMaybe I'll find another wayFind another dayWith all the changing seasons of my lifeMaybe i'll get it right next timeAnd now that you've been broken downGot your head out of the cloudsYou're back down on the groundYou don't talk so loud, and you don't walk so proudAnymore. and what for?Well I jumped into the riverToo many times to make it homeI'm out here on my ownDrifting all aloneIf it doesn't showGive it time to read between the lines'Cause I see the storm is getting closerAnd the waves, they get so highSeems everything we've ever known is hereWhy must it drift away and die?I'll never find anyone to replace youGuess I'll have to make it throughThis time, oh this time, without youI knew the storm was getting closerAnd all my friends said I was highBut everything we've ever known's hereI never wanted it to die

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

É... estranged do Guns é uma bela música mesmo...e traz muito significado...